Processing . . .

Your Online Photo Submission Journey Begins Here.

You must be currently enrolled in order to submit your photo. Please have a copy of your government ID handy.

The Bearcat Card is the official ID for the University of Cincinnati. To save time, you can submit your own passport-style ID photo here. In order to authenticate your photo, we'll need to see a copy of a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver's license or a passport.

If you have any questions about online photo submission please contact the Keys and Badges office at 513-556-4925 or


The site is for NEW IDs ONLY.
If you have lost your ID, please visit REPLACEMENT BEARCAT CARD.


Frequently Asked Questions

View FAQs